DO’s & DON’Ts
• Choose wisely. Pack light and take only the jewelry you'll wear while travelling at your destination.
• Make a list of all the jewelry you’ll take with you. Make two copies of this list then take one copy with you and store it separately from your jewelry. While leave the other copy at home. This will help you if you have jewelry insurance and some piece got lost during your travel.
• Wear it or stow it in your carry-on bag. If you wear it, take extra care by slipping a pendant inside a sweater or turning your ring so only the band shows.
• Put your jewelry in a favorite bag you’ll carry while traveling. Don’t leave your jewelry in an unattended car or suitcase. Carry it personally.
• Always store jewelry in the hotel safe when not wearing it.
• Make sure to insure your personal jewelry against loss, damage, theft and mysterious disappearance.
How You Should Pack Your Jewelry
If you travel with jewelry, it’s a good idea to invest in some sort of case to keep it organized. The best wholesale jewelry organizers make space for all sorts of jewelry, including rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. There are styles for every price range as well. A travel jewelry organizer can keep your adornments in one place and tangle-free.
Why Get Jewelry Insurance?
Getting a jewelry insurance plan is more than a monetary investment. It protects your jewelry from theft, damage, mysterious disappearance, or loss. Jewelry insurance plans give you the freedom to bring your jewelries with you on your travels. It gives you the freedom to wear them anywhere and anytime you want. With a jewelry insurance plan, any jewelry you lost or been stolen, the company you’ve dealt with will replace them with the similar jewelry.