|interesting jewelry display|
Here are 5 tips you can use to impressing your customers.
1. Interesting jewelry display – having engaging display equipment can help attract customers. If you creatively display your jewelry using earring display trays, necklace display busts, risers and towers, you can easily get people to look at the jewelry you’re selling. Sometimes if your display is too random or messy, you end up confusing customers and they can’t make a connection with the jewelry they want. If you can bridge the connection between customers and jewelry, you can easily captivate their attention and make them want to buy your pieces.
2. Be knowledgeable about the products – when you sell to your customers, you need to know some facts about the products. Where did the products come from? What materials were used to make them? Are they authentic? What country did they come from? Some customers will ask this, especially if you’re selling silver or gold. You need to be prepared to answer them. It’s embarrassing if they ask a question and you can’t answer it because you didn’t make the effort to learn about your products.
3. Know your colors – some customers just don’t know what colors look good on them. You might want to read some tips on how to know which colors look good on people. Don’t just point and refer, be open and even offer a reason why a type of color looks good on them. If they can get fashion advice from you, they’ll know you’re the expert.
|know your colors|
4. Be honest – sometimes, people can smell if you’re only helping or helping to sell. If you only help because you want to make a sale, they might be turned off. Genuinely help them to pick out the right accessories and they will come back for more.
5. Offer variety – people like a shop with a lot of things to sell. If you sell only limited pieces, they’ll find the things they want in another shop. Offer lots of jewelry to your customers so they can choose between pieces and try on various styles before they choose. The more you can offer them, the more they’ll come back to you.