When setting up for a trade show booth, you have to consider several things to ensure that your booth is a success. While your budget and jewelry to sell are both essential to setting up a trade show booth, it will be your necklace display stands, earring holders or watch display boxrs that can do a lot to get you more sales.
Here are three reasons why you should get attractive and eccentric jewelry displays:
1. Setting up a portable jewelry booth is not easy, especially in a trade show where you will be competing with several other jewelry booths who may or may not sell the same things as you do. By using various easy-set-up display towers and trays, you won’t have to worry about bringing in heavy equipment or taking long hours just to make sure that you get a functional and attractive display. Earring towers can easily be folded so when you set up and pack up, you can do so with the earrings still hanging on them. This saves you a lot of time and effort.
2. Having towers and trays to openly display your jewelry also allows customers and passersby to easily see your jewelry. They won’t have to ask you if you have a similar piece or a specific type of jewelry. Not only that, if the jewelry is freely displayed, customers can pick them up to check it out or try it on. Usually, this is how a customer decides if they want to buy something. If the jewelry feels and looks nice on them, only then will they decide to shell out some cash. It’ll also be wise to have mirrors set up in your booth too.
3. When you’re in a trade show competing with many others for the attention of your customers, you need to be creative in order to attract customers. The only way you can do this is to set up your jewelry with a unique display. The more creative and the more unique your display is, the more they’ll find themselves attracted to your booth. The best way to get your display noticed is to make sure that your jewelry gets displayed openly, in a creative theme, with a variety of display equipment.
If you need to find display items for your next trade show expo, Nilecorp offers a wide variety of jewelry display and packaging items to make your booth as unique as possible.
Nile Corp. is already a well-established name in the jewelry displays and supplies business since 1995. We offer quality products, unmatched selection, incomparable pricing, and customer service that you've come to rely on over the years. Because of our loyal supporters, we're one of the largest distributors and wholesalers of jewelry displays and supply products.
A cliched expression such as "less is more" is definitely overused, but holds so much truth. In terms of design elements, sometim...
A well organized jewelry store is visually pleasing for customers. It makes shoppers feel welcome and encourages them to shop more. With hig...
Displaying your jewelry in original ways is the new solution to jewelry storage and organization . If you haven't considered this befor...
- ► 2016 (46)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (100)
- ► 2013 (65)
- 3 Reasons Your Jewelry Display Can Get You More Sa...
- 4 Ways to Creatively Wrap Your Jewelry
- Ways to Wrap Your Jewelry for Customers
- Cheap Ways to Display Your Jewelry
- How to Pick the Right Jewelry Display Trays
- How to Choose What Type of Jewelry to Sell at Your...
- 3 Important Types of Jewelry Display Stands for Yo...
- How to Sell on the 4th of July
- How to Set Up Your Jewelry Shop
- ▼ July (9)